Arts Education for Adults 55 and older
You’re never too old to try something new! Adults 55 and older can develop new talents through a variety of arts programs and absolutely have a lot of fun in the process. No experience is necessary, and it’s always a casual, no pressure environment where you can feel comfortable, do it at your own pace…and get your creative juices flowing. Grab your spouse, grab a friend or a neighbor and we’ll hopefully see you soon…
July 23, 2018 - May 11, 2019
Under the direction of Dr. Arden Hopkin, students age 12 through adult can receive one-on-one vocal instruction. There are special daytime options for home school families.
PRIVATE LESSONS ARE OFFERED DURING THE FOLLOWING DAYS & TIMES:
AGES 12 TO ADULT: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays between 3:00-6:00pm or Saturdays between 9:00am-12Noon
HOMESCHOOL OPTION: Mondays and Tuesdays between 9:00-11:00am
August 25, 2018 | September 22, 2018 | October 20, 2018 | December 08, 2018 | February 23, 2019 | March 23, 2019 | April 13, 2019
Learn ballroom basics with your favorite dance partner
September 10 - December 05, 2018 | January 07 - May 08, 2019
The only vocal program of its kind in Utah Valley under the direction of Dr. Arden Hopkin offers Group Voice for homeschoolers, elementary, junior high and high school students, college students, adults and senior citizens.
* GROUP VOICE (Ages 8-12): Mondays 4:00-4:50pm
* GROUP VOICE (Ages 13-17): Mondays 5:00-5:50pm
* GROUP VOICE HOMESCHOOL (Age 8-12): Mondays 11:00-11:50am
* GROUP VOICE HOMESCHOOL (Age 13-17): Mondays 12Noon-12:50pm
* GROUP VOICE SENIORS (Age 55+): Tuesdays 12Noon-12:50pm - This is the perfect add-on if you attend our weekly Cinema Classics series on Tuesday mornings at 10am!
* MOTHER'S MORNING OUT: Tuesdays 11:00-11:50am - Grab your mom friends and neighbors and come sing!
September 13 - November 29, 2018 | January 10 - March 28, 2019
Beginning/Intermediate tap for adults!